MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weee~ :D


Yo! I know I have not been blogging lately >< emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, School lets see...
Boring since there is two identical TWINS hahahahaha!!!
Stupid right!
emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Is seriously lameemoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Anyways other than those twevils everything went fine.
No wait
Kevin... CHARACTERS!! -.-"
Stupid lo~~ Cny d~ No school.
Should be very happy but..
I would be happier if there were no more school HAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Whatever it is~ I did some awful things did i? Like say bad words about some ppl~
But! I hope I can stop myself :P
Because well~ They are jerks and I don't want to get my hands dirty right! ? emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
hahahahaha!
Made a new friend and guess who is it emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
It's hui ping !! XD
She also loves japanese But~ She way more pro than me! hehehehehe :P
Anyways, It's new years!! Need help out parents XD
But!!! I WANT ANGPAU!!!!
TOMMY! WAIT AT YOUR HOUSE I'LL BE THERE NEXT WEEK HAHAHAHAHAHA!emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

-LoliLoliKiKi-
i<3u

No comments:

Post a Comment