MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Morning!

06-10-10,Wednesday.

My plannings work in the morning except for practising my music and mopping the floor. Delayed mopping to tomorrow and practising music to the evening after my beloved drama. Also, lots of things to do.. Need to learn to save my super dry and brittle hair. Need to work and earn money. Need to learn to BAKE , STUDY! I need to learn so many things!!! I'm going to die soon. Can't wait for a virtual action game to come out !! Maybe in 10years time? I was wondering.. After I die and the game comes out.. Will I be able to play it in my another life? Or I'll stay a ghost forever? Who knows.. I wonder.. If I come back to this world.. When is the next WORLD END? HAHAHA! I'm lame. Voice super dry could not sing my now favourite song. Hahas. So many things to plan but my heart stays only at one place ...

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment