MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Virtual.

05-10-10,Tuesday..

I want to play a virtual game.
A really really VIRTUAL one.
I'm so addicted to anime and manga now.
I can feel thier expression.
Feelings.
Everything!
I have no idea how but I want to feel it all.
A game into reality.
Not for the love.
Just for the feelings and i have no idea how to say it.
It cannot be described in words.
It's just me..
My true dream is to touch people's heart?
I have no idea why am I thinking of that.
Thats why I love singing... Acting..
Is cause I want people to treasure but telling others except myself.
I threw away things that were mine.
Chances given.
NOW! I will not lose anything and regret.
Anime, Manga, Music.. Give me all the strength and power that enhanced me once.

-Yuki-
I may sound crazy now.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment