MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

another post :D

Just change my blogskin :D
Hahahaha! Ok ok, focus~!! :D
Ermm, yesterday trimmed my hair and became a camwhore thanks to my LOVELY brother -.-
HAHAHAHAHA! You all will know why later when he allows me to upload the photos :D
His so funny!! :D Okok, now i think I can relax a little, mom said maybe can go klcc on fri !!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! This means MISSILE HAPPY BOOK 5 I'M COMING! :D
anyways, i'm going to watch avatar this thursday with nata,calvin,his friend, don't know who else
hmmmz, did nothing much recently except sleep extremely late -.-
For me it's late -.- i slept at 12.30 last night somemore -.-
lin and kelly got distracted so i could off HEHEHEHE :D
then school gonna start jor next week.
Oh yeah for all readers who don't know my PMR marks D:
toooo bad :D it's kinda bad come to think of it now -.-
i should have did better wei!! T.T
me lo and breadou -.- Gahhhh -.- play too much -.- xD!!!
Wheeeeeee~ ? Next week need study d after get text books !! Sat sun can't play so much!
BUT Can online lor :D Wahahahahahaha~ Need bully "cousin" calvin once in a while :D
Ok la I stop writting, next post i'll upload more photos :D hehehe

-LilGurlYuki-
[aloneinacolddarkworld]

No comments:

Post a Comment