MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

JAPANESE FEVER XD

Hahahahahaha~
JAPANESE FEVER~~~ XD
Me, Jan and Calvin talked in romanji just now.
Jan thought me some :D hahahaha
Made fun of calvin xD
hahahaha! Well, Calvin now is not my cousin is my oniichan x.x~
and Jan is my imoto :D
hahaha so mel is also our imoto~~!
Wheeeeeeee I don't feel like eating again -.-
I'll update more after this xD
Ok lo i go sin X.x Byebye~


Updated~
I wrote real hard on my story X.x
I don't know if it will be nice or not so please readers x.x
Try to read it :D
Vampires in the Twilight
Thanks :D
Its a little similar to twilight but I added some of Vampire Diaries inside haha!! :D
Please to those who read it, tell me what you think about it
and if its bad, just say it's bad, I'm opening my ears to hear from you all :D
THANKS AND BYEBYE~

-LilGurlYuki-
[LifeMatters]

No comments:

Post a Comment