MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Bad Romance

I don't know what is wrong!! D:
I still think of him -.-"
Hearing bad romance! D: Gah!
What is wrong with me -.-
Why can't i seem to forget him o x.x
I was suppose to forget him like few months after rejection -.-
Goshhh!!! People don't read this T.T I feel so retarded T.T
Sienz, i think... i still like him x.x
Gah!! His already going to college d....
I wonder how is he...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE :D

Hmmmz, ate a lot -.- 3 bowls of LOVELY porridge :D
Then eating snacks -.-
A good way to get distracted... but -.- very bad for me -.-
Gaining weight? I don't know wei T.T
anyways~ I might be joining dancing school next month with my jie nata :D
Hahas can't wait!! X.x

Oh yeah~ Can't wait for this thursday~!!!
NEW YEARS COUNTDOWN~!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!
at home countdown la -.-
grrrr, i bet i can't go countdown . . .
hmmmm, lets see~~~ I don't know what to do T.T
hmmmm, what should i do..
I go school later if i emo -.-
i cham -.-
i rmb this year... a lot of things -.-
So much havoc,fun and learned a lot.

Yeah -.- Stupid tommy damn chun -.-
Say if i don't study i will regret for pmr -.-
Yesterday emo-ing then sad about my results -.-
sheesshh T.T If i tried my real best i might be able to get 2 more extra A
and no C ....
damn sad.

Then my friend tell me la
Pmr is nothing -.-
Spm only care -.-
gosh i feel worst cause
my pmr mark so chaar -.-
my spm sure worst -.-
I pro in one thing, disappoint people only.
If i did my best and stop ro that time -.-
AAAAAA T.T
chilll !!!! >_<

I need study harder wei T.T
I want to retake my pmr!! T.T
Sien d.... don't want continue.. ciaox ^^

-StoopigYuki-
[EmoConquersAll]

No comments:

Post a Comment