MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dots.

It's been a long time since i blog right? =x
Hahahahahaha, Well, my recent post now is Nothing! X_X
Hahahaha, I stopped fb~! Now slowly stopping msn and breadou,
Eventually stopping blogging.
Have been blogging in phone =x
Felt really stress.
If it was last time, I had someone to talk to. But this time... HAHAHAHA
Not talking about that now x)

Nata happy lar~ These days x)
Hahahahahahaha Me ler~ Bored dying ==
Stop online is not nice but it's fun~! WATCH TV KAO KAO~!!! SMS KAO KAO
oh yeah my emo part came out when i think about going out..
Grrrrrrrrrrr, I'm not talking about it here !! rawrs !!!
I wished there was someone I can talk to about my problems T_T
someone "special"? XD!!! No way~! I hate that someone "Special"
WAHAHAHAHAHA xD

_YukiChoong_
-NeverBelieveInAnything-

No comments:

Post a Comment