MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random-ness

Early today. I think. I woke at 7.30 -.- slept again -.- then woke at 8.20 -.-
goshhh!!! I feel so tired lately -.- staying up late is not good for my skin somemore!! D:
I suddenly felt like publishing my story -.- gosh i'm weird xD!!
the story about vampire,"ghost"and a half human xD!!
Ok this is getting lame XD!! I lazy be spoiler x)

Well went school just now -.- wanted buy book!
Went home cause no booklist -.-
Went and get and left -.- xD!!
Then on pet society! I KNOW IT'S LAME BUT -.- i'm bored :D
Siennnzz~~ hahahahahaha~

I am getting jealous of my brother T.T
I can't wait finish spm then no need jealous d :D
Ermmmzz, wonder who is going sunway this thursday -.-
No one confirmed T.T only "cousin" calvin XD
Hmmmz..... let's see, should i be lala on that day? D:
I think i rather stay NORMAL -.-
lala ma lala lo~ My stoopid brother call me lalamui :(
Sad hor sobbsss T.T

Ok la I want to go find more FUN! :D
I got fun plans such as :
1) bully calvin [not really fun cause he can appear off -.-]
2)PET SOCIETY [kinda lag so ...]
3)watch drama! [lols TIMING!]
4)... ANIME?[hehe]
5)GO OUT!!!![as if -.-]

So mostly i only do 1,2 and 3 :D hehe
lucky calvin doesn't see my blog hehe!
must show him he sure show :@ !! XD

-idon'tgiveadamnaboutyourattitude!-
-YukiIsNotLalaMui!!!-[to my brother :D]

No comments:

Post a Comment