MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks :D

I really wanna be like aya-nee sama!
A girl who had never gave up until her last breath.
Finished Ichi Rittoru no namida finally.
In the morning finished full house and loving it! :D
Cried almost everyday when i watch them.
Haha. Still wanna cry now.
Apologize to my friend while watching Ichi Rittoru no Namida.
Why?
Because, I want to live my life to the fullest with no regrets.
Making a regret now can cause my whole life.
I'm not exaggerating but it's a fact :D
I also missed school main reason Full house.
Second reason was... Gastric hahahaha.
Funny right :D
Well, I really am in the drama and anime mood~ :D
I love anime and all and I have really change a lot.
Some negative traits also hahaha!
Just like those anime girls which some of my friends find annoying haha.
but also some good traits that taught me not to give up.
Not to look back and to live with no regrets.
And also don't take things fro granted.
I can still use my hands, legs, talk, and all.
I really want to use them well and proper.
Because there are some who wants to use them but due to some disease they could not be able to do so like us.
I pity them and practically pity everyone haha!
but my friend find me weird for that hahas!
Anyways, I've got downloads and homeworks to do.
Plan to swim tomorrow :D
And, maybe i want to play basketball again.
As for school, I want to go to school now!
No matter what is there for me, it's fate~
Also! I really wish that I can turn to a new leaf and become a better person.
P.S. I plan to write 2 diff stories and stop my old story cause i want to write about life this time. As I may not know much about life but i'll start with my own haha~


-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment