MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today school!! T^T

Whee~ Today fun :D
Went to school first thought when going up to class.
-i got ditch- >3<>
~In class~
A while later~
Kylie pop out of nowhere!! XD hahaha!
I was like OMG YOU CAME HAHAHA! :P
Then maths class me and her hyper until... SPEECHLESS !! haha
Scribble and fight and play and sot sot xD
Pity one girl in my class but she got a phone with her = ="
Retarded and stupid = ="
Bring to school.... -to those who know who it is and whats going on~ good for you xD!!!-
Then when sivik me and kylie want die d = ="
Too hyper no more energy hahaha!
Went home after that and play play play :P
Hahahaha! Stupid lar!! Lappy kena virus!! T^T
Damn sad!! T^T
My dad saving it now T^T
Anyways I go sin~
I miss you And I'll always love you!! ^-^
To a special someone~ :P

-Yuki-
-25/03/10-Thurs-

No comments:

Post a Comment