MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weee~

Well~
Exams today !!! Econ was ok ok~
But accounts was easy!!
For me lar!
It was like finish in about 15 mins or so and
fiona keep poking me from behind for
ANSWERS!
Same with kylie but she did not poke, she stared at me = ="
Freaks me out when the guy in front of me swee yuen, looks at me and say
he don't know how to do = ="
Then he told teacher he go toilet came to my place see my ans~ XD!!!!
Then he throw me one paper = =" I was like WHAT? =="
-blur-
hahahahaha!!
In the end I help them all in cheating ! hahahahaha! :P~
Very fun lar actually~

Then evening!
Go out swim with nata jie jie and kylie~
Talked and laugh and swim == " XD hahaha!
Kay lars~ I go bejeweled first~ in fb :D
Wanted to use Chinese but so hard = ="
Need brush up~ anyways~~!!
Buai buai~~

~HyperYuki~

No comments:

Post a Comment