MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Woo!~

Studies killing me~~ Lucky I got SDO~!!!
Well, today i face my friends well = ="
I think positively today ~ Thinking WHY DO I CARE? XD!!!
Well, feeling much better and DARLING FIONA IS BACK~ Chat with her like last year.
Laugh and laugh and smiles~
Weeee~ I love her~ :D -muacks-
I also love hui ping and linnie~~ -muacks :D
I hate you bryan = =" XD jkjk ~ XD
Well, I love the song from sdo -kembali senyum- but sad and since i'm not emo~
I did ok~ XD
Well~ I really studied like hell today!!
Went tuition serious look cause hui ping looks scary >M<
Then study then ard 5:30 they tuition~ i study sej till 7:30 = ="
came home~ SEJARAH! -continue marking-
-WRONG?- CRAP! = =
Then~ -SCIENCE NOTE!!-
-write write write~-
Half way stop! = =" Dying = ="
Go bath and fresh~~~~ Watch tv and go sdo~ :P
I love sdo~~
Now I'll go chat with bryan,hui ping and lin~ :D

~SmileyYuki~

No comments:

Post a Comment