MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

TIRED AND SICK OF YOU!

I decided to write since i can't bear it?
I don't know what to do and I know I very well I can't talk much here!
I had no chance to talk to nata but I manage to talk to lin~
But I felt worst yesterday when you must confront me!
All you do is confront and weather i tell you the truth or not you always think i'm lying!
THEN FOR WHAT ASK ME! I HATE YOU NOW! HAPPY?
1 whole year i liked you and i really hate you now!
Happy memories? What the hell are they for? To hurt you in the end?
I'M SICK OF LIVING! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS AT ALL!
It's unfair ok! It's unfair for me to know so much but yet can't do a single thing!
NOT ONLY THAT! THOSE FRIEND WHOM I KNOW FOR 1 WHOLE YEAR!
I no longer understand you all! The happy and fun people! Where have you all gone?
Just cause of someone you all go emo now?! Last year what you all say to me?
Don't emo for -someone- and what are you people showing me?!
You think I don't know anything well you're wrong! I know way more than you expect!
And you know why? Because I can feel it and some of you people tell me your feelings!
Which makes me 100% Pissed but i just don't say it and in the end i smile!
WHY MUST I TORTURE MYSELF? Cause i don't want to be the emo kid i was!
Even though I felt better being emo! But I REALLY CAN'T FACE ANY OF YOU SO
PLEASE! go away from me.

-TiredYuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment