MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!

It's the new years already!! :D
Yesterday was a thursday,
Me, Nata, Ann Gie and Yen Ling went Sunway ard 9.30
Luckily, we still got tickets but not to watch Avatar X.x
The tix was to watch SERLOCK HOLMES XD -did i spell it wrongly?-
So then, guess what was I thinking of serlock holmes -.-
shrek or sherk or whatever -.- XD!!!
I don't know why until calvin called -.-
But ngam ngam when he call i slide my phone off -.-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So the four of us went back up to the cinema hall.
When we were up there we met Calvin !! and two of his friends xD
We walked another way when I finally saw the sherlock holmes cardboard.
It looked boring -.- but when i think about it maybe it was nice :D
You should know me la -.- that time transformers also -.-
Not nice wan la -I said to mom.
*end of show*
Eh, nice ler -.- -I said back to mom
XD!!!! hahahahaha!
So in the end I walked to calvin.
Yuki: Eh, We're not watchin Avatar d x.x We watching Sherlock Holmes :D
Calvin: Err, ok la -i think thats what he said- forgot -.-"
Then they went down i think. No no~ The girls went down they followed -.-
But when me and the other girls went inside a cd shop -.-
They cabut -.- waseh XD!!!
Then nata and ann gie go shop shop shop xD!!!
Followed them awhile until Me and Yen Ling walked off our area xD!!
Went to mac to meet up with Calvin.
He was on high -.- with his two other friends of course.
When I turn back I saw calvins big mouth photo in one of his friends phone.
His friend imitated him!! XD!!
After awhile, Yen Ling bought things to eat also. As for me -.- NO FOOD hahahaha!
So, when calvin left I asked where he go, he go arcade -.-
LOLS!! After Yen Ling finished we went to Arcade meet up with them,
Nata and ann gie walk don't know where so I could not find them
I went arcade saw Calvin playing shooting game.
After that he and his friends play racing game.
DAMN FUNNY!! Calvin go use girl char but that no so funny la.
Most funny part is, when calvin was first at ending time sure lose to his friend.
HAHAHAHAHA!! The second racing game also.
Then ngam ngam when we left the racing area we finally saw ann gie and nata.
So we stayed at the arcade for a few minutes then went to the cinema and buy popcorn.
When Ann Gie said she want buy "Raw Food" That's what i heard -.-
We went out to potato shop but unfortunately it's closed -.-
Then we went back arcade to find the guys.
Calvin damn evil wei T.T
Go gimme RM 10 at first for ticket, then he show me one dollar I chased him short while and went back to Nata.
Then he come back again i finally got my Rm 1 XD!!
Then when going out arcade, his friends paid the tickets lo.
Then got 1 of his friend got RM 50 no change but I got.
So I asked how much o x.x xD!!
Then he go say RM 49 -.- ticket = RM 1 -.-
Then nata say RM 39 la !! XD
I go get all my change -.- then change with him. haha!
When we went in me and Nata saw ann gie buying chips -.-
"Raw food"? I blur d xD!!! Then me and Nata laughed la XD
Then when we went in cinema we saw a long line. Waaa -.-
So we line lo. Then when nata saw number 6 she go say, eh why we line at avatar o. XD
hahaha so when we went in the cinema ann gie and nata i think talked loudly XD!!!
Then one of calvin's friend go say, we did not book the whole cinema.
Then i started laughing. When we were taking the seats, I was next to nata
She was next to yen ling and yenling was next to anngie lo XD
Then watch the show slowly. When came out it was already 2 smth i think x.x
2 hours x.x but really nice :D
Then went toilet and left Calvin they all cause they missing XD!!
Then when we went to this dress shop i go tell calvin go mcd lo meet up.
I went alone though -.- the girls go look at dresses xD!
so when i went down I look at people skating -.-
Couple, friends,family T.T Damn nice lo XD
Then i saw one guy walking -.- calvin la -.-
I go walk and bully him xD
Went back to dress shop calvin wished they not there -.-
Then they really not there! OMG!! I went out and saw a girl that looked like yen ling.
I hoped it was them while calvin hoped not xD
Then we chat and laugh and went to nichi. On our way there I bullied calvin. hahaha!
Most of the time I bully him then yen ling say she is "light bulb" Walao -.-
Then when we reach nichi calvin said. 'LALA' XD!!!
Then i wanted push him inside xD he ran away. awww xD
OH YEAH!! Before that got 1 part funny also, but if I write calvin will kill me :D
I'll tell Jan later *evil smile*
Ok, after nichi's we went to forgotten where. But so far it was really fun XD
After Calvin left, The girls went to canton-I and eat xD
We ordered 3 dishes and shared among ourselves xD
Then when paying money I go check WALAO I STILL GOT RM 150 :D
But ending i got RM 120 left -.- Bought spray can and lights xD
Hahahaha! A lot of emo-ness when someone saw their crush with another girl.
Not me-.- I did not even see any guy i like -.- XD OMG !! XD
So at night time it was seriously fun.
Shine shaun I think thats how to spell his name x.x He go buy our spray can for RM 2 xD
Then he asked us where we buy. We bought at hello plant 5 FOR RM10 XD!!
Then ann gie sad when she spray her can and no more x.x
Ngam ngam when everyone shout I started shouting
I regretted that i did not take a video from start instead xD!!
So then every one started spraying but mine was used up on ann gie XD
Then got 1 stranger go spray nata and ann gie XD Ann gie was the worst. Her whole hair also got. Then after that we all squash back inside and worst part was the running up and down parts.
First we all walked up to leave but damn jam -.- so we went back down that wasn't bad.
BUT when we sat and went up again -.-
ESCALATOR STOPPED WORKING -.- GOSH CLIMBED UP ok ok lo.
Then walked back down to go buy water -.-
Came back wanted go use elevator but guess what FULL -.- so slowly climb until want mati
cause the car was on rooftop -.- that was the worst part XD
But overall it was SERIOUSLY FUN!!
AND HERE I WISH ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS AND FAMILY A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
MUACKS !! XOXO :D
byebye~

-HappyOfLifeForOnce-
[YukiLoLiPoP]

No comments:

Post a Comment