MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Went to Curve on 24/01/10

Went to the curve today :D
In the morning thought could not go cause leg hurts like crap -.-
XD!!! But very nice pain XD
Went to the curve ard 2 I think D:
Then walk to ikea eat at sushi king :D yum yumpanda emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Then after that walk to popular buy books :D
-Bought 1 accounts , economics and history book :D-
Then walk to ikea D:
Leg killing me D:emo31 Pictures, Images and Photos
After that put all stuff in car then go yamcha at coffee bean :D
Ate raspberry scone :D Drank ice peach HAHAHA :D
Then go to touch shop buy shirt :D
My brother got 2 pair I got 3 :D
HAHAHAHA!
Then, walk walk walk xD
Then balik~~
Sorry Step-mum did not see any couple t-shirt D: Sorry D: pfvr Pictures, Images and Photos
So in the end I came home ard 7. X.x
Byebye luu~~ I go play then study tonight D:
Forgot add maths homework T.T
See ya!!

-LilYuki-


No comments:

Post a Comment