MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Harlo~

Lol~ It's been the 3rd day of school x.x Sorry no blog X.x
Been Really busy so here goes.

5th Jan 10,
Morning woke up at 6:30 brush teeth all those lo,
Go school, then go back sc 5 -.-
Hmmm, I wanted to sas yesterday cause I scared miss stuff -.-
But now I kinda wanna go sc x.x
Gosh T.T super blur.
So ok, erm, so normal lo school.
After school walk home and shower, change, go down eat.
Really sien don't want say why and don't want talk so much.
So went out with nata again and *chilling now to stop thinking*
Guess what, went tuition from 3 till 10 -.-
ok ok I tell you what I mean, 3 i go bm tuition until 4:30 :D
Then i walk with nata go my house put the books take another new book then go her house,
Then go eat roti telur and go tuition, I went science while nata went chem x.x
My tuition started at 5:30 same with nata but mine finished at 7 = half an hour earlier than nata's class
I did my homework while waiting her then all came out stupid kevin make me feel like going sc T.T thats why blur -.- ok ok continue,
Then, nata left i chat with them lo got bullied T.T
Haha, then yee wei come all run xD!!! So I went in tuition lo for my acc :D
I went in they say go class 3 upstairs I go up no one go though XD
DAMN PAISEH I knock door asked if it's acc the teacher say yes I wanted enter and it was form 5 T.T Yikkesss >_<>
Hahahahahaha Very fun la overall xD
Then 10 finish and guess what x.x I went home more siens -.-
Don't talk d la i continue with today.

6th Jan 10,
Morning woke up late x.x
Rushed then go school then everyone change classes d.
Not really bad but I did not go sc i went arts d :D
Everything was ok but only bad thing.
Me and Fiona diff place T.T she in front me I sit behind her xD
No more place -.- sadly T.T ok la I don't want type d x.x
Currently thought about something and I finally let go of it but...
Nothing la XD!! Byebye~~

-LovelyChibi-
~YukiChoong~

No comments:

Post a Comment