MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I MISS YOU :D

I miss you D:
Ok stupid way to start this D:..
....
....
.....
OKOK!!! ENOUGH DOTS :D
Ok,..

20/01/10,Wednesday.
Went to vocal classes ard 3:59 :D HAHAHAHA
Finidh at 5 :D Went nata -jie house ard 5.20
We walked and walked to pappa rich,
While nata read the book I wrote :D
She said it was better then twilight -.-" suck right she :D Shhh don't let her see this D:
When we went pappa rich, we ordered a lot! :D
Eat eat eat!!! Ps! I upload photo next time :D Never upload photo's recently :D
I upload today la :D hahaha!
Ok, anyway... after that we walked to the club while sms someone.
Stupid, sakai, loser, idiot!!!! D: T.T
Why do I still like him la T.T D:
Okok, Then reach club wanted swim i forgot extra clothes -.-
WTH!!!!??? -.-
Nvm lo -.- Go sauna and "chill" Stupid la me XD
Okok, then discuss with nata about STUFFS :D
AND WE MIGHT BE GOING TO ... SUNGAI WANG ON ... i think 6 D: I don't know -.-
Anyway the first week of Feb!! I want invite WILL WIN :D hahahaha!
Then, Went home~
Show brother my book HE PRAISED ME!! :D Say I can use god language but not good at putting it correctly :D
My mummy lagi pro, see first sentence say me d D: XD
Anyway enjoyed my day quite well and byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment