MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today~

26/01/10, Tuesday.

Breaking cold sweat in the early morning ard 4:10
Felt burning in my whole body.
Two loud bang sounds kept me awake.
My lovely board came off.
My mom woke up too and touched me.
She felt the heat in me and told me to rest.

Around 6:30, I woke up sweating and my mom asked me if I want to go to school.
I answered her with a weak sound, "Anything."
I felt terrible and told her I wanted to skip school to rest.
She agreed and asked me to rest.
I woke up ard 7 and washed my face,
brush my teeth and went for breakfast.
I could still feel the heat in me but after a while at home.
I felt better with the loud shows in the background.
Sitting on my sofa enjoying the show.

Ard 10:15 took a shower and felt refreshing.
Went to the doctors and got an mc.
For only 1 day though.
Got some medicines from doctor and ate the lozenges given.
Went back to my new house and now I'm right here typing this.

It sounds like a book D: XD Now only got emotes XD
So practically that's my day and see ya! emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

-LilYuki<3you-

No comments:

Post a Comment