MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Recent activites.

I'll start writing from the recent days la emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

27/01/10,Wednesday,emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Went to school today~ Quite boring la emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Nothing to do just at class rot XD
Don't know what to say XD.
But moral was a horror.
I knew something i should not have about you.
I hate you! But... You're still in my heart. What the hell is wrong with me..

28/01/10,Thursday,emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Siens.. Very sad today.
Alone as usual la,
Emo, saw your name, emo.
Tried finding a friend.
Could not find him -.-
Stupid step-mom, always see him emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Damn sad xD
Nothing can do anyway and thats about it.
Afternoon rot lo..

29/01/10,Friday,emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
Today sucks! I hate myself super much!
What the hell is wrong la! Why am i emo-ing so much and why...
All I want to ask is why and why is history repeating itself.
I have nothing to say about this anymore.. Emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't want to fight anymore, I'm seriously tired for holding on.
I'm giving up from now on.

-Lolipop?Yuki?-

No comments:

Post a Comment