MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Future...

Omg! I plan my days and time d!!
First, now focus...
STUDY and KEYBOARD.
I <3 my keyboard now (:
My studies are quite stable cause getting the hang of it.
Need more exercise and need the books too :)

After this year's final exam i might find a job ... :)
Instead of wasting them at home :P
Then... Form5~
Study kao kao no game !!!
xD Now also no game o.o
Erm... tuition? Not sure.
OMG! BM!! :) Need do lots of essay.
Eng too.. I should do a lot tomorrow since i got time..
erm.. owh and..
After spm dye hair!!! :)
Then, work and learn drive~
Then wait spm result cause the course i wanna take starts in march.
I did research~ :P
Then march join college~
Then college study~~
Then... Next year...
HALO!!! AND STAR QUEST!!
I may not be qualify for some people but i wanna try it.
Cause being a singer was my dream when i was a little girl.
I did not know why also.
But I chose another job which was teacher cause I thought I wasn't talented.
But after halo.. I'm starting to have the courage and ... the feeling of it.
I hope i can do lots more in the future.
I hope I can even be a talented singer :)
Meows~
<3 yea gals.
I will always love my buddies.

Owh, and Emei is going for the second round.
Sorry again cause cannot teman you ):
Anyways! WISH YOU LUCK OO!!! :P
If you enter you must belanja me a!!! :)
I'll make it there somehow xD
If you didn't, I'll belanja you!! :P -CHOOIIII touch wood*
Sure you enter :)
Good lucks!! :P
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment