MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hehe.

08/05/10, Sat.
Today is an unhappy day ):
The day of the 2nd audition which i could not attend.
My friend Emei did :)
Asked her about it at night.
But while then.
Emo whole day.
Nata and Sho yin was suppose to teman me -.-"
But they all were like.
OKAY LETS GO!

Me: Okay. I fetch you guys now?
Nata: Wait.. I haven't ask my dad.
Sho Yin: Me too... I haven't ask my mom.
Nata: I'm scared le.
Sho Yin: Me too. My mom sleeping.
=.="
And in the end.
Me: CANCEL LA!! -.-"

Haihs.... After mummy came home,
Went for dinner.
Came back.
Talk to emei :)
But during dinner was super fun.
My brother drove me to our grandparents house.
We walked to the restaurant.
Both of us were laughing and talking! XD
Then, he fetched me home :)
We were both laughing when we have incoming message.
Cause our message tones are the same.
Very fun :)

09/05/10, Sun..
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
haihs..
woke up late -.-"
But still able to give mummy her card :)

xD!! Went for hair cut -.-"
I look lala now =.="
Haihs.. Wait hair longer then cut to one side.
More to my style~ :)
Anyways, after haircut went eat. :)
Then mummy went to do alignment for her car.
The service damn bad and stupid -.-"
We went there around 12.30,
Suppose finish in 15 mins plus.
But they took an hour.
You know why?

First,
The guy that took my mummy's cars tire out.
we could not leave cause no car tire! HAHAHA!
Then, another guy help la -.-"
The stupid thing was.
He just roll the tire.
Then receive call..
Then drove out!
We wait a while, he came back.
Guess what-.-"
He go buy cigarette!
Stupid right?
Then, he do half way, tire spinning.
He go help another guy with the kancil car ...
Wait...
Then he ask the guy that was doing the kancil do my mummy's tire.
Then wait wait wait.
FINALLY DONE! = =
Finish at like.... 2.30 -.-"

Stupid-ness XD
Then we went to a restaurant to book for tonights dinner.
Of course, I rest in car :)
Mummy did the work ! XD
OmG! -.-"
Then we went straight to bukit tinggi.
Went try clothes.
Buy a lot of books.
All past year questions :)
Suddenly felt dizzy.
Saw sho yin! :O
Slept in car cause dizzy.
Did not know reach until mummy woke me up :O
Open door, and blabla.
Took a bath.
-.-" Crap my phone.
Meng Juin called me = ="
He thought i emo! XDDD
Nata sms me :O
and..... thats about all i think.. xD!!
Left beloved phone at home T^T
Anyways, I took photo with my camera! XD
:P
Byee
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment