MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Halo Forest.

OMG!! I went to halo forest and audition!! :O
It was fun,tension,scared and AWESOME!!! :D
I went there with Meng Juin and NATA!!:D
Quite fun..
We were the first ones there.
Even though we were sesated XDDD!!
We took some photos before we registered..




Super funny!
I wasn't suppose to audition.
But nata beg/asked me xD
In the end i auditioned.
Pay RM30 for it :O
T^T nevermind..

I was number 141,
Meng Juin 140,
Nata 139! :D
Then we did some vocal training..
XD!! With a handsome teacher!
The girl also leng lui @@
We practised,laugh and enjoyed xD
After that we waited for our turn..
Wait wait..
PICTURE TIME!! XD
See bottom,





Okay after that,
It was our turn! :O
OMG!! Owh... and there was a camera man xD
taking our photos :O
funnn but scaredd and shiook xD
Due to i was 141, meng juin and nata went in first.
I went in afterwards when more people came in! hahaha!
Then i was starting to panic.
A lady pass us and asked us if we were scared.
We all said yea.
Then she told us breath in... breath out..
Then she asked ok?
I was like No... xDD
Still scared :O
Shaking.
Meng juin went first then me...
I went in :O
Damn scared..
But the judges wasn't scary xD
I sang okay okay.
I sang you raise me up..
The high note i can do but cause i was scared..
The judges help me and i continued.
After i finished, the judge said i reminded him when he was a student.
A choir member.
Cause haven reach puberty so can touch high notes xD
Then another lady asked me to sing another song.
I was so blur cause my chinese quite char :O
I know basic XD
Then i was like.. don't know -in Chinese-
She said she wanted add my marks :O
Omg... I did bad? or what? :x
but nata say maybe want me higher.. :(
I think i did bad ):
But they asked me to sing low note so suddenly :O
One teacher i think xD
I found out she was a teacher from my new friend xD
Nevermind la.. EXPERIANCE IS BEST XD
Owh as i was saying..
They wanted me to sing a chinese song,
so i sang liang shan bo yu lor...
Cause they want hear my chinese song voice..
Then i came out of the room and drop on the floor in front of nata and juin juin xD
Then we went out..
Eat at wendys.
Buy stuff and try clothes with nata.
Meng juin was bored hahahaha!
In the end came home and i mamak with meng juin a while.
Nata had to go cause she was going out dinner tonight... :)
Overall had fun~
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment