MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm not going.

I'm not going for the second round..
Reason is cause my mom say not necessary.
I enter for experience.
Join the first audition and i got in..
o.O, at least i past.
HAHAHAHAHA! MENG JUIN!!! NO NEED BELANJA YOU D!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
So now no need belanja you~ XD!!!

Also.... I guess it's not my fault.
My mom say next time only..
Cause of stupid damn study!!!!
Haihs...-.-"
Some more I can still go next after SPM..
After SPM I can go college.
Then, go for maybe Star Quest,
Or even... try again the Halo Forest.
I'm sorry halo T^T

Haihs... Ah well, no need to sien d lor!!
xD~ Hahaha...
Anyways, I guess i can try next time..
I feel so down ):
Even if i'm in i also didn't go second round..
Haihs..
I even plan my song and all.
And my mom just said to me just a while ago.
Haihs...
Nevermind gua..
:)~ Okay lor..
2 more years later!!!
I'll go Halo again!
Now I learn more chinese!!! xD~~~
Hehehehe! XD
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment