MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Love you all!

Lol!
A moment ago I was unhappy for my friend.
But after reading the book my dad bought for me,
I'm happy!
It's a nice book!
I'm really enjoying it~
Thanks mom and dad.
There maybe a lot of unhappiness but if i'm willing to go thru it it'll be fine~

For the second audition,
I'll try my best for myself, family and friends.
I'm singing If I ain't for you from Alicia Keys..
Doing acc homework now too.
Since this sat I'll be busy.
Maybe sun I'll ask my mom take me out.

I need to buy lots of books!
and a new file! T^T
Hehe~
But I hope I can pass the second Audi... :)
Wish me luck ya! :)
Thanks a lot mom and dad.
Thanks a lot to fiona and sho yin.
And also thanks a lot to nata and meng juin.
Stay happy and healthy!
Don't be sad guys~ :D
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment