MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Two faced girl...

Haihs..
I don't know why you still want to talk to me..
I already don't know who your friends are.
Stop bothering me can?

Yet, I still have to talk and laugh with you...
Haihs.... But thanks to you.
I know how strong i can be.
Without any tears anymore.
Cause all inside me is i don't care.
You can pretend and get attention.

Does not affect me.
But if you step on my circle..
Your picking a fight then.
I only trust three buddies.
No more,
The rest are my friends.
Can consider as buddies.
Only those who supported and believed me.

Unlike those strangers unknown..
Come force me for answers about you.
Crazy? I don't know them -.-"
Owh... My three buddies...
Fiona!! First xDD
Nata and sho yin!~~ No placing la..
You three are my buddies.!!
Hearts you all.

Fiona, sorry if i ignored you cause of this girl that day ):
I feel maybe she took it.
You know la what she did-.-"
It's not wrong of me to suspect her -.-
Until now also haven't find.
Haihs... No more lor..
Even the phrase whats yours is yours also lie.

Stupid jerk bit*h go frame my friend.
I also don't believe d.
Owh and two faced girl,
Talk to me or what.
I won't believe you.
Don't try to get close and make me your buddy.
You don't even deserve the name as STRANGER!
I wish I never know you.
I'm serious.
Your a pain in the neck-.-"
1000% start crying infront of you lame bf.
I give no damn.
Find me?
Cari pasal?
:O
-scared, run-
-.-" I'm not stupid okay?
I don't know them, they talk to me I can just IGNORE!
Dumbass!! XD
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment