MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, November 20, 2009

<3 <3 ~

Lets see, It's currently in the morning and I'm awake as usual lar =="
While everyone is sleeping? or schooling or. . . SPM!!!!! hahahaha!!!!
Ok.. I finally finish dl-ing 1.24b but 1 bad news. . .
I CAN'T ENTER THE STUPID 1.24B ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it was written at the bottom : 1.24.o.6372
I wonder what that means = ="

Better wait tommy or ryan on then ask them XD!!!
Or I'll just enjoy my peaceful life, NOT TO SAY I don't have one =P
Hmmmmmmmmm, I can't play 1.21 d =( Noooooooooooooooooooo~~~
All TrEeTaG member, well some for now, still remembers me =="
and one member called TrEeTaG-PwNeD go say this when I asked him about Ann.
zai 暗恋你~
Walao stupid gor don't want tell me = ="
Then PwNeD go write in different language plus japanese,
I try read but still blur XD!!!
zaiへっめすたっち
Then Until so long only they say,

Online Dictionaly : zai luv u


But, all I know is, I better find Ann = ="
I need ask him something X)
Hahahahahaha~ I think maybe he also gave up =P
In my mind that is~ I kinda want to play with them again =P
I can't wait to play tower defence and TrEeTaG again~~ =)
Kays, I go chat in msn sin~ Then take dog dog walk walk,
Then. . . . maybe dota X_x
Kays. TATA~~~


+iMissU+
_YuKiChOoNg_

No comments:

Post a Comment