MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hmmm.

I wonder what is in my thoughts nowadays ._.
XD!!! Oh yeah. BAD NEWS!!!!!! I made a promise with tommy = ="
Gg-Ness Much!!! Well, as long as I don't emo, it will all be fine~~ =P
Hmmmm, Saw minjun just now.
Nata freaked out as usual, cause of KOREAN = ="

Asked her something which I knew the ans xD!!!!
Well, asked her about her 3 wishes and guess what,
It's all related to G-Dragon =(
Well, Maybe their songs are nice but, I don't know ><
Hahahahaha~~ I freaked out a little thinking of how I "betray" my old buddies >_<

I kinda emo cause of it too, but if Death did not make the clan mixed with dota,
I guess I would not have quit it too . . .
Well, I already left the guild, no regrets?
YEAH, BIGGEST REGRET ON SOMETHING.
If I did not do the wrong choice, I might have been more happier and less emo =="

NO NO!!!!
I don't think I would even emo,
a little lar ^^
I hope things will go better from now and,
I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS GOOD LUCK IN SPM~

A little to late but, BETTER than NEVER right~~
So, GOOD LUCK MY BROTHER ~ and GOR~~ and EuJin and ermmm,
Everyone I know XD!!!
After SPM sure all suang d = ="
No need STUDY >_< time ="(

+iLuvYu+
+YukiChoong+

No comments:

Post a Comment