MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A lame Post =D

Long time no blog jor~
Now lets post about 2days badminton and finally,
I met min jun again XD!!! Well today went swim at first,

Chatting half way, saw min jun walking to badminton court =="
Then nata did not believe me!!! So after that guess what ! I saw JORDAN!! XD!!!!!
Then nata still don't believe, so went jordan coming I called lor, He heard he saw us = ="
GG!!! We were in our swimsuit XD!!!! Then me and nata went out of da pool~~.
Change back to our shirt go BADMINTON~~~
I was NOOB in it ==" Kept missing >_<>_<
Then jordan so g@y~~ I love to call him that now XD!
Then after badminton, me and nata talk lor~
Private Stuff =P hahahaha!!! Then balik XD
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIN JUN~
even though he does not read this blog = =" XD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment