MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Lalalala~

Hmmm, morning woke up at 8 thanks to parent =="
I did not notice I was actually dreaming, guess what =="
I EMO-ED IN MY DREAM!!! XP
No lar~~ I don't know what my friends do also =="
I can't recall what happened too =( sad hor >_<
All I remember was I saw a few of my friends =="

Last night was terrible again =="
Could not sleep too =(
Luckily sms-ed an idiot ==" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! =="
ok ok let's change the topic before he reads it~~~~ =P

Ok.. Today, wanted go club, guess what ._. it's MONDAY!!!!
Pool closed ==" Die!~~~~ Hmmm, I go garena lor~ X)
Sad lar this is last month of November, then December SUANG!!!!
I BUSY !!!!!!!!!!! x)
Cause monday free but pool close =="
Tuesday nata got piano so, better don't? See sin lar xP
Wednesday, I got VOCAL~~~ but it's 9 ==" I think can lar xD
Thursay, FREE~~~ so can go club =P
Friday, Keyboard x( but fun x)
Sat and Sun, FAMILY/GAME/SHOPPING [which I don't really go] DAY~~~
xD!!!!!!

I can't wait for december!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISSED OUT JAPANESE LESSONS!!!!!!!!!! RAWRRSSS!!
Ermm, not sure yet though T_T
Kay lar~ I go play fb x)
lalalala~~~ I hope it's going to be fun~~~~~ >_<
xD Bah bye~~ XD

(iNlOvEwItHyOu)
-YukiChoong-

No comments:

Post a Comment