MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Morning~

Well, Currently bored so plan to blog =="
Hahahahahaha! I'm lame. . . Ok~
Lets see, My first thing to do, *Flips note book*
OHHHHHH~ Yeah = =" TO JORDAN XD~ I can't call you gay =(
So I have to call you pro and . . . .what jor a = =" Nevermind~~ I see you call you pro =D
*Whispers:I don't see you I call you G@Y ok?* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ok ok~~
Hmmm, What are the plans for today?? =(
Let's see, I might be getting that disk today so =P
By the way, the disk is a drama =) Kinda love that drama xD!!!!
Unless I want to emo =x Which will be that very show = ="
I tell you can cry but my tears won't come out = =" WTH!!!
Noooooooooooooo~~~~
Ok ok~ Let's SING~~~~ hmmmm, My keyboard I've been playing that song =P *Only Human*
Then trying to get my pitch right too =( I sing so bad = ="
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~!! iLoveYou~~~ Mummy~~~
She finally agree on letting me take vocal lessons . . WAIT A MINUTE . . .
When did she not agree? = ="
Well, another good news for me =P
I MIGHT be able to learn japanese next month~ hahahaha!
While nata and ann gie goes ._. KOREA~!!!!!!!
Eleh!!! Nata!!! Ann Gie!!!! BUY ME SOMETHING A!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahaha =D

Ok ok~~ Let's see, Whose birthdays are coming, O.O!!!!
And lets try to list >_<
okay I can't list =="
All I remembered was Jiemmie's = ="
Well, cant blame me ler >_<
So sien lately~ Think so naive = =" High hopes too =(
hahahahahaha~ I played less online game jor~
Fb more =="
I hear Chiisana No Te Hira, make me want to play TreeTag ._.
OMG!!! I dream that I was talking to death = ="
Gg~~ Anyways I might be playing treetag to see how much it has changed.
Surely got maphack, so pro or not, it depends =P
But I bet!!! Everyone went dota = ="
mmmm, I might be blogging later ~~ After club =P
Hands pain, leg pain, due to yesterdays badminton + swimming xD!!!!

+Yuki+
+Waiting~+

No comments:

Post a Comment