MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today's outing.

I did not take any photos =x,
Went to mamak at 10, waited and saw tommy coming at 10.50 . . .
Hmmmm, By that time me and nata went and pay XD!!!
Lols~~ They ate there, me and nata waited lor~~
Then when finish went sunway~

Straight away walked to cinema . . .
LINE DAMN LONG =="
But really fast xD!! Cause I was chatting and angel came =P
So tommy suggested watch Phobia2 = =" It's a scary show, over 18 though XD
So, he go buy tickets =D He bought for me and my friends senario but,
We sneaked into Phobia2 = ="
I CAN TELL YOU I ALMOST DIED =="
It was just about to start when I close both my ears and eyes = ="
The sound scared me until my contacts almost came off xD!!!!
So I was like, is the show ending, kept asking nata =D
Then she ask me chill xD!!!
So I tried but failed, as angel said there were 3 episodes.
But when me and nata count there were 4!~

I rushed to toilet half way in second episode XD!!
When want go back, so noisy I scared lor, Then nata went closer it was next door =="
We went in lor, it was SHOWING 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooo~
XD But nevermind lar, so went back into cinema = ="
kept closing ear but can still hear is like, when i open my ears 2x the sound =="
Dying!!!!!!!! but when i hear JAPANESE i look =D
There were a boy and a girl, but unfortunately they both died.
I only saw how the guy died =="
The girl died not so sure cause I hiding, while everyone screaming =="
Then when people laugh I look, It was a little funny then scary = ="

Episode 3 was the saddest, there was this girl, she sell to people car lar.
She got a son, guess what? Her son died cause he hide in her engine,then she started it =="
I missed the whole episode three, it was not that scary but the sound is FREAKY!!!
Episode 4 was funny+scary, there was this crew, making a scary movie lor,
then there was 2 people, a guy and a girl, I say the girl first,
Why it's funny cause, the girl was SUPPOSE to be dead, but actually she SNEAKED out of hospital.
And people thought she DIED so, they ran away from her xD!!!!
The guy ler, he was driving then he bang a lamp post I think, then he was alive but his friends did not know, so they were panicking and wanted run, those two characters SERIOUSLY FUNNY!!!!

Well, watch it lar I'll rate it 8/10
Episode 1 was scary ==",
Episode 2 I missed xD
Episode 3 missed also,
Episode 4 funny+scary NICE!! XD

Hmmm, after movie go hang kai kai,
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ate at KFC then eat again at A&W,
Not me lar, my friends xD!!! I watch them eat, A&W only eat a little~~
I was not hungry plus feeling abit sick =="
Came home around 5.50, took shower and now blogging xD!!!
I go fb sin~~ Then play =P
Weeeeeeeeee~~

+iLuvYou+
_YuKiChOoNg_

No comments:

Post a Comment