MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, November 23, 2009

o.o!

Went out in afternoon, came back earlier but did not blog =x
Went to bukit tinggi, look at furniture again =="
Then pass by 1 stall, selling colored stones.
Mom bought 1, buy for me 3 =)
They gave 1 free keychain to us =)
I wonder 1 thing =="
Why am I not interested in shopping, but interested in color stone? =="
I feel like a tomboy wei ==" ok ok, I admit I am.
I play online game more fun then go out =="
Cause go out 100% my friends run around, stop by EVERY shop.
Try this and that, so sien =="
I rather watch movie x) but, depends shop what sin *evil smile* x3
If anime, I WON'T MIND! =D
But, if clothes, don't call me ==" shoe also don't bother hahaha!!
If got anything interesting call me lar x)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~~
Hmmmmm, felt so sien the moment came home =="
I don't like staying at home though =="
I think I rather go out kai kai but not SHOPPING XP
but, if don't go shopping go where ler =="
I think I prefer shopping for books, cds, movie, and don't know what =="
OMG, this post is about me and no shopping LOL!!!!
ok ok, chillax =)
Eh, not a shop-a-holic good for guys x)
Cause my future boyfriend [won't have one lar ==] no need waste money XD!!!!

Hmmmm, I waste money on other stuff though, which are WAY more EXP xD!!!!
I want go out there again x)
I went there with yiyi before~~
Better find a better hideout =="
Some where private and quiet XD!!! Then later got . . . . i die =="
Ok ok~~ POOF IT AWAY~~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
On high =="
Can't wait play game then shiok lor~
Hmmm, tomorrow go out again ==" morning go out, afternoon go. . . don't know where and...
OMG!!! I scratch my chin now feel like pain, reminded me of ichi rittoru no namida >_<
I haven watch that show recently =(
I better watch it with my friend one day, so I can control my emo + tears.
Good way to train my acting skills too =P
So when I sad also no one knows~~ Woooooooooooooo~~!!! XD!!!
Ok lar I post so much today =="
I go play sin x_X

-DoNtLeAvEmE-
(YukiChoong)

No comments:

Post a Comment