MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Morning~

Hmmmm, I've got plans today =P
Going out at 10 later, I changed already =)
Because going mamak with darling nata =)
I hope today will be fun >I can't wait come home and play =D

Hmmmm, hungry = ="
I did not eat~ On diet!!! XD JKJK!!!!
I'll be bringing food to mamak =D
I need buy credit to sms Ann and Tommy =x
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

I'm so happy cause, TrEeTaG-Death, a.k.a my ex leader well, no longer ex =D
Cause, HE FORGIVEN ME~~ I'M SO HAPPY AND GLAD =D
I'm finally being able to play TrEeTaG so suang~~
Hahahaha, then I played td with ryan yesterday = ="
I build wrong and cacat, xD!!!! So Better train and brush up both Td and Dota,
Which only td I can really play, but dota, so noob how brush xD!!!!!
Ok lar I go msn with Ann Ann =D BUABYE

+InMyEyesISeeYou+
+YukiChoong+

No comments:

Post a Comment