MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

o.O

Very long did not update xD
Listening to "Windmill" from Charmaine =D.
Quite nice =D... Oh yeah.. I finally think about learning her xD
"sam ho": "suet ho wa", "jo ho si", "jo ho sum".
It made me more happier and less stress xD.
Well.. I really hope that I won't leave breadou but...
I currently have plans xD...
After I got betrayed yesterday.... Well, what could I do =)
I must be carefree!!! Be my old self!! XD Care less Don't think too much.
Go slowly, walk slowly enjoy~ XD
Kays~~ xD

To Breadou friends,
I won't stop breadou until my "big" project is done, I think it will never be done also xD
So... hahaha!! I don't think I'll quit.

To myself,
I could actually earn a lot if I played more music xD!!!
Hmmm.. ok this is to real life friends actually = ="
Should I take vocal classes?? Well?? Give me an answer when you read this !! ^_^
Kays... I should go now xD

Wait wait got a good news!!!!
I finally DESTROYED 1 emperium yesterday with sniper = =" SERIOUSLY long xD
My soul linker damn chapeh can't hit also T_T xD
Kay... I better go =D hmmmm, better discuss about the time with them xD

No comments:

Post a Comment