MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

._.

This is weird.. I wanted to post this in my "Secret" blog but.. Changed mind..
I met "him" again.. My heart felt nothing. But I know, my feeling towards him was hidden.
I met him in school on monday and today I met him in tuition. Sms-ed him after his tuition.
I wonder... Why am I liking him again? I'm suppose to forget LOVE and move on!!
Why can't I forget him... I remember the times I use to "Stalk" him and the times..
I use to sms him... I just wonder.. Am I annoying to him? Or whaT? OMG!!! No emo!!!
Guys hates emo!!! Wait!! Why do I care what he thinks !! I'm just burdening myself again!!
Since it was over the moment he said no chance. Why should I try to get hurt ANOTHER time..
I never understand guys and never will...

No comments:

Post a Comment