MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sienzz ._.
Went club also bo use ._.
Swim that time try not to think. . .
Still failed . . .
Nata and ann gie there so lucky I not emo ._.
Only under water wth ._.
I really shud stop swearing . . .
Mood swings = ="
Well seriously siens lar!!! Want to just forget everything!!!!
. . . . . .
Emo again? Omg = =""
Kelly not online.Linnie duno doing what.Celinny went out.
And at this post I do not want to talk about my dear._.
He will read this but so WHAT!
what the heck la! Zzz Making me sound like a player wtf!
I seriously hate being called INDIRECTLY a player ._.
He tried calling I don't care. . .
I'm in no mood now. . .
I just don't think.
It exist...

Oh yea btw . .I cried in afternoon XD Cuz of this seriously sad show!!!
The mother was 100% accused but... SO SAD!!!!!! ._.
Watched twilight in morning brother became spoiler cuz I call him spill the beans
HAHAHAHA!!! Can't wait wei!!! TWILIGHT SAGA!!!NEW MOON!!!!WOOO!!!!
I wanna go!!! Nata also XD
So maybe I'll ask kelly they all if they all wan =)
/gg I call kelly watch with me and whoever that is going xD
Tommy go say its for couple = =" L8r no shoulder hold wth xD
So lets see.... About my birthday plan =P
Venue:Sunway [changed to shopping cuz movie XD]
Date:14/15-11-09 [my bday on wed. but changed to sat cuz of tommy = ="]
Day: As I just said Sat~
Who is going: Comfirmed: Kelly,tommy[he better = =],Lin,and duno who else I think cawyn they all =x
Cant go: MY BELOVED MOMMY = =" xD haha nvm =P
That is all for todays post lar~~ Wanna chat msn d =P

No comments:

Post a Comment