MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Second post for today.

I went to an old friends blog.
I kinda miss them..
They did not really update their blog and it remain the same month.
I was the person who chose to leave that area.
As time past, I regretted it.
On wednesday I was alone in school.
I read all the english novel answers and read about The Prisoner Of Zenda.
I finally knew what TrEeTaG-Ann meant.

I have a strong feeling saying that they all hates me already and are no longer my friends..
I took it for granted?Well whose to blame?
I closed my old blog cause of the memories with them..
It will always be in my heart and I still kept those video when we all played together.
I remember a lot people in that game said they like me..
Which I never believe one. = =
Even ann he said he will wait. Actually how long can they wait = =
When time could actually make things fade.
And I was right about all of them? One got gf d. But ann I don't know.
I really miss the other like Larry and Roy.. I had to make them hate me.
I really had to.. ._.

Don't ask why! XD I don't wanna tell =x wakakakaka and
despise me after u read it? It's ur choice >_<"

No comments:

Post a Comment