MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Idk~

This is the I dont know post.
Cause I feel blur yet hurt yet I don't know.
I hurt someone and I know it ._.
I cant say anything good cause I cant =x
Yea and a lil happy cause.
Larry and I chatted.
Yesterday was me and roy.
I totally blew him off last time.
Regretted it.So did the way I blew death off..
It was kinda lame = the reason lar.
I don't wish for them to forgive me but roy did = ="
xD larry too~~~ =D kinda happy but something has been bothering me.
I don't know what.I don't even want to know what.
Yesterday was kinda the most time I felt like a jerk.
Pissing ryan off. I just can't take it that he does not believe me.
Well he does not say it. I feel it only.
I was a real jerk but I really don't think I should be with him anymore.
Not only him. Every guy. Likes me or not.
I cant bother thinking about it! I no longer want to hurt anyone.
I just cant stand the pain watching them get hurt all cause of my doings.
If that person does not like me that deep. A day would cure everything.
But if it deep. . . It'll take a longer time.
I broke my heart few years ago.Broke it again this year.Broke it again yesterday.
My heart has left nothing to be broken.OMG!!!!
Why am I so emo >_<
Mummy and kelly and lin will kill me!!! Aaaaa. . .
Well... I'm normal by keeping things to myself.Well DEEP Things.
My true feelings and I don't think anyone can open it.
Even if there was. I don't think I'll give that person a chance.
Its not fun hurting the ones you love.And Its not fun hurting the people you care.
Ok. . . I better go wei I feel the emo aura = ="

No comments:

Post a Comment