MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today~

Morning Forced self to STUDY!!!
DID IT!!!! Maths and bm =P
Maths paper two did not check so did bm XD
I was shock in the morning ._.
My dog was biting me [as usual] waking me up =P
Then he like knows i dun like him lick me so much.
He go lick me non-stop till i knock his head XD
But he still did it = =" So i had to wake up ._.
Mommy and Daddy went out =x No internet =x

Until now =D
Online Celinny Mommy pm me =x
And now she is not replying me = ="
Breadou server down or what?!?! Why I so unlucky d = ="
So sad~~ T_T
Anyways ._. I duno what to say but..
I think I might be going out tomorrow =x
kekekekeke made new character in Breadou last nite ._.
But now i need to train my synx =.="
XD Nevermind~~ Wahahahaha Train Sinx then get good item =P
For WOE ._.
OH NO!!!! Tonight got WOE?!?! =.= Gg.Com!!! My sniper don't do anything to people ._.
Damn cham!! Sad!! >_<>
Well I wannago chat with mommy celinny and try my breadou XD

No comments:

Post a Comment