MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well..

Second day without ryan.
Is he still pissed? I'm still wondering.
I know he was when I asked for the break up.
But I am pissed at him not trusting me.
Once again. Well.. hunting item 99 to put my mind of things.
Singin all my heart out.
Luckily nata jie jie finally bet with me.

We were in the pool =x Then I was like beggin her to bet with me.
Until the money word came out she agree xD
So it's like I won't like ANYONE EVER. If I do I'll pay her RM10.
Then she kept excluding someone. Well I kept saying even that guy cause even if he won't get hurt.
I will and I don't want anything to repeat any longer.
So Thx jie~~ =P

oh yea~ Last night. Me,Nick and nata at msn damn fun xD
Nick and me kept saying nata and her ''dear'' derrick xD
But actually they are not dears =)
We kept making fun of her cuz Derrick was like:
Me: Eh whr is your "dear"
Derrick: She not online
I was like OMG!! XD
Then,
Derrick: Tell me when she online
After few minutes *pop* Nata ~
Me: eh your dear online =P
Derrick: thx
XD I was laughing till almost rol on floor.
Then Nick msn me say nata the P*G online xD
Then she off cuz her msn like sot sot = ="
Then when she online me and nick made fun of her XD
Seriously fun XD

Yea and ytd. Mommy know about me and ryan already =x
Well listening to paramore~ =P
I better go back game wei = =" XD
Ok lar that should be all XD

No comments:

Post a Comment