MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Early Birthday Gift From Kura And Jo2









KuRa's gift was on top with kura in the first photo XD
Second book gift is Jo2 =D
Wooo~~ hahahahaha =P
Ok!! So let's see today Kura gave me a birthday gift XD
I think yesterday Josiah gave me a present too XD
Early presents I tell yea~~ And all is game present~
But it's enough XD hahahahaha
Kura's gift was kinda more exp ._. hahahaa Cause its a donation item =x
He gave me a Dragon Spirit With a card in it XD
Welll THX A HELL LOT KURA~~~~ He's such a good friend XD
When he said present? I was like WTH you serious?? LOL

Well when he needs to use it I got to borrow him hahaha =P
As for jo2... Guess what he gave me XD
If he gave me in real life I'll be seriously scared XD
Cause he gave me a DICTIONARY!!!! XDD
But It's kinda good ok =P
Dictionary's are usefull!!!
So Thx Jo2 =D Hahahaha~~
The two gifts I recieved 1 month before my bday XD


[EDIT]
The present below is from my dear Ryan~~ =D


No comments:

Post a Comment