MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tagg =D

Finish The Sentence.
It's your turn. Please copy this to your notes when finished, tag me and others.

1. My ex.. is so lame

2. Maybe I should...focus more on studying and less on gaming.

3. I love...it when things go my way.

4. People would say that I am...useless and ugly =x kakaka

5. I don't understand... love.

6. When I wake up in the morning... I'm always blur

7. I trust... certain people =x.

8. Life is... filled with tears.

9. My past taught me... lots of things

10. I get annoyed when... people try to act smart.

11. Parties are... fun and bored sometimes

12. I wish... I had a boyfriend >_<

13. Dogs...are cute.

14. Cats...are also cute.

15. Tomorrow is.. another day to slack away.

16. I have a low tolerance for... people who swear a lot

17. If I had a million dollars....I'd rather donate half of them ._. too much is no good =x

18. I'm totally terrified of....a lot of things

19. When I look at the night sky I think...it's so beautiful =D

Tagged = Celinny,Will Win,Kai Chi and Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment