MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

This is for kelly

As the title already said This is for kelly if your wondering about wat.
Its that I'm gonna stop ro for her untel she plays.
If kelly doesn't play I wont! There is nobody else online as much as you!
I don't want to online then. When you play again sms me please kelly.
Please attend my birthday party too. My last post.
If I post it won't be here also. So good-bye
My second regret too. I think my life is similar to kelly somehow >_<
But I really hope kelly you wont stop. Cause if you dont sms me I will stop bloggin,msn and even coming online! serious! I cant on com play other offline games. I got lots = ="
So don'tthink i'll be bored. PLEASE READ THIS KELLY!!
As for Celinny and lin. I'm sorry =x I'm being hated well kelly says no but still. I think i am!
And I wont be online so sms me. I might not be able to reply u but I'll try asap =D so
SAYONARA PEOPLE!! THIS BLOG WILL BE DEAD TILL KELLY SMS ME!!!! NOBODY ELSE!!
ONLY KELLY WILL MAKE ME ONLINE!!! SO FIND HER =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment