MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

MY BREADOU FAMILY~~~

I'm a poser =x

The horror~!!!
I look ugly x=The photos on top are lame =P
I was posing at that time lar =P hahahaha
Lol! Sorry for not posting for so long ...
Hmmm Did not know what to write plus.. Alot of thing in mind =x
Sad... =P Bleuks..
Added Roy again. He was not angry but he wants an explanation = ="
What to giv ._. I don't even know what my friend did ._.
Lucky I change pass already.So she can't hack.. Sien..
Had a really weird dream yesterday.
Well.. Ok! I know what to post =P
I'll write about my BREADOU FAMILY~~~
ok!!!

- My Daddy~ Joel -
- My Mommy~ Celinny -
- My Grandma~ Kelly -
- My Grandpa~ JunSheng -
- My Dear~ Ryan -
- My Stepfather~ Tommy- He keep wan giv me away ._.
- My step-sister is MY GRANDMA WTH!!!! -
Well Yea Its confusing hahahaha~~
=P Blueks~~ OUR FAMILY~~~

Blehhhh... You don't get it nevermind ~~ As long as I understand Hahahahaha
Ok~~~ Next post is about my birthday plan =P
Oh yea Before leaving~ Thx to ryan =P
I FINALLY GOT SEALED VALK HELM!!!! I'LL POST THE PICTURE in my birthday plan hahahaha
=P Bluekss~~

No comments:

Post a Comment