MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Speechless.

04/09/10-Saturday.

OMG~! I forgot to blog! Sorry. Hahas. Nevermind I might blog late anyways.. Nothing to write also... I might temporary stop twinki AGAIN. Cause, my exam marks.. Some improved.. Some dropped to the core. Gosh! Ah well... Sad... Owh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BROTHER AGAIN! It was yesterday though. But I fb him and wished him in real life~ Hahaha!

I love the way you lie. Nice song. The song he hears. The time we spent even though we were just friends nothing more. It was fun while it lasted. I'll back of so you can live better. Ain't that right? I guess this time.. He won't bother... Happy Ending? Hahas. I should just focus on studies and ignore it. I've nothing much to lose anyways. I really miss you these days... But if you blocked me in msn, it's okay I guess. I won't even be online these days. I hope... haha! I seriously need to get on with my plans!!! STUDYYYYY!!

-Yuuki-
Siens...

No comments:

Post a Comment