MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mute.

I don't know what to say at the right time or bad time. Mind as well be mute. It's not easy to be mute though. But, it's good. As for my recent post about my friend. I'm sorry. I was pissed that time. But, I'll say again, I don't care what you think. You read or not I won't care. I won't say I'll not care about your feelings but I'll just try to ignore it.

Something has been bothering me lately. I just don't know what. I wish someone could just save me from this pain and sorrow. Everytime I online I just want to see you online just to prove you didn't block me. But I keep on hoping for the worst. I don't know what you did and I'm planning to move on. It's so hard ... Wonder why.. Can't wait to go out with the girls and guys. Hope my mind will stay with me and not go over to fantasy world. But, I guess if I pass by that place ... I'll remember what you said to me.

I'm not going to tell anyone whats wrong with me anymore. I don't know who I can trust. Who is capable of listening and who will stay with me till the end. I give up. I'll be muted from now?? No idea.

-StupidTurtle-

No comments:

Post a Comment