MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Best Friends?

02/09/10-Thursday.

Haha, Best friends? Few years of friendship are just useless. I don't give a damn about you anymore. You just piss me off now. It's like ask you already free or not. You say yes. Ya, you said yes but guess what? YOU SAID NO AFTERTHAT. WTF? Come on la! Seriously if you're free just say free then don't go random saying eh, might go genting. Then suddenly singapore. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN OF WHERE YOU'RE GOING! I DON'T CARE! THE SIMPLEST QUESTION I ASKED YOU, "ARE YOU FREE?"

GIVE ME JUST THAT ANSWER AND NOT RANDOM ANSWERES DAMMIT! Ish. I really don't want to talk to you guys anymore. It's way better without me. And guess what? I feel so much better now! Yes, I admit I was happy when I could talk to you. But do you bother listening? I know one listen. But the other one? You get distracted damn easy. Talking serious you change the topic. Whatever la! I don't care. If I'm destined to be a loner, Let me be a loner then. If you're thinking I've attitude problem. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! I don't need to care and know of what you think of me! So before I be rude towards you people. Stop bothering me with things I no longer care. Especially when it's said by you people.

-YuinTheng-
P.S. If you come questioning me is that you I mention here, well too bad I won't even say a word. I have not been telling you all about whats around me anyways, I don't hang out with you guys and the best part of all you all don't give a damn. So why should I give a damn about your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment