MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Appreciation.

2/09/10-Thursday.

I've been thinking of someone whenever I want to go out and all. But from today onwards, I'm going to forget about this person. It's impossible for the both of us. This person hates me now I guess, just nice. But why does it bother me?

I just watched a drama. A grandma got banged by a car while chasing after her grandson who was walking faster than her. When that scene was on I started to cry. I miss my grandma.I wish I learned from young then I had more chance to appreciate my grandma. I'm speechless. If only more people know how to appreciate family members and also friends. I'm speechless again. It's over.. So many things to write but don't know what to really write now.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment