MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Breadou...
















While looking back at photo's I took in breadou ro...
I really miss those days a hell lot...
It is wayyyy better than the server I'm in now..
I don't mean to say Twinki is not good.
Is just I really really love Breadou a lot!
I don't like twinki cause Woe is not as fun as breadou.
The items are different.
Some items are not even in twinki.
I prefer Breadou casue all my great buddies are there.
Even though I've buddies in Twinki.
If it was still breadou it might be better.
Just a little change I think breadou didn't have to be shutted down.
But what the hell do I know about those things.
I just know I reallllyyyy miss moments in breadou ro.
My characters there were better?
Haihs....
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment