MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

TimeSquare...

25/09/10-Saturday.

It all started at around 10.30 when I went to suki's house. Nata was not there yet... Wow.. Thought she would reach faster than me but she went for breakfast! Hahas. Okay... then when nata came.. original plan was to curl my hair but.... failed epicly.. So I had to wet my hair so it looks normal... but it looks ugly as usual... Hahas.

When pei yi came we went to kelana jaya and took LRT to KL Sentral. Then from KL Sentral we took monorail to Sungai Wang. I thought go straight to TimeSquare somemore.. Hahahas. My babe nata no tell me!! Hahahaha.

When we reached I was finding BBQ Plaza but failed. Walked around, look at clothes, then stopped at a noodle taiwan shop. I drank Strawberry Milkshake and we all ate friend wanton an dumpling. I used my babes iPod Touch and logged into msn. Thats when my whole day went bright. Baby boo talked to me~~ It was sweet and of course I was happy. But sadly, I had to off cause we were done eating and drinking. Waalk walk walk... Then go TimeSquare.

Kept walking until my leg was about to break. Went to Peneng Village for dinner. I bought a hair serum~ With suki darling. Then nata bought something too~ Okay.. Time for the JOKE! We were about to leave when I said, "Lets take the elevator" ... "Okay"... waited for 2+ minutes. "Why so long? My leg is killing me" I said. Then the door open. Nata was texting. Pei Yi and Suki was behind me. I walked in the elevator and they all started to shout I think.. Then I turn back... Elevator close!! OMG!!!!!!! I was in the elevator and they weren't... Like in all tv's when you are alone in the elevator you scream and knock the elevator door right? Hahas. I did that. Laugh all you want... But I was not alone.. there were people inside. Looking at me... Ouch..

I walked out stare a the floor above me an shouted. Then a nice guy told me to o back in the elevator and go back up. I went in click on G then 1 cause I wasn't sure what floor was I on. Then the guy said, "Click all.." he laughed.. When the door open.. I saw nata and hugged her~~ Awwwwwwwwww.

We laughed non-stop and decided to take the ESCALATOR now!! Hahahahahaha. Then another joke. As we were about to cross the monorail ticket thing. Nata was left behind cause she put her card in but it didn't allow her to cross. We ended up shouting and laughing. I kept repeating, "We go everywhere also talk so much.. Damn noisy o us... hahaha" Then they all agree and we all laughed. Then keep repeating the joke over and over again.

When reach LRT we took the WRONG LRT! We were suppose to go to Kelana Jaya. Instead we went on the opposite direction heading to GOMBAK! OMG!!!!! Lucky, we all got down at masjid jamek and took the other side of train and go to Kelana Jaya~ Hahahahas. We were soooo tired but it was awesome~ Love you babes. But as for baby boo... I should have known it was too good to be true...

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment